Friday, July 27, 2012

Decor To Adore Post on... Underneath It All...

Hi, all... I know I just posted a catch-up post, but since I was still on, I thought I would share this post from my friend Laura over at Decor To Adore... The post is called "Underneath It All~ Secrets On How To Have Less Laundry"... She says... "I cut down on my laundry by following a few “how to’s and queues” from Europeans." I know she has spent a few years in Europe, so her tips, comments, and ideas are certainly based on what she has experienced. You may find it interesting. You can find the post HERE... And, if for some reason that does not work just put this address in your browser... http://decortoadore.blogspot.it/2012/05/underneath-it-all-secrets-on-how-to.html By the way, you may want to browse her blog. It is such fun! Well, here is hoping to getting back here soon!! Ciao! Celita

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, dear Celita, thank you ever so much for the lovely link.

    I do hope you are enjoying a lovely summer with your family.

    Much joy and happiness to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm a European (from the UK) and I'd never thought about some of those things, but she's spot on! I've just discovered your own blog and, as a fellow blogger about a bilingual family, I love reading about other parents facing similar challenges. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete