Friday, June 3, 2011

Preschool Science Posts By Mozi Esmè...

This is a fun place for ideas for anyone homeschooling a preschooler or someone who just likes to have lots of ideas ready to keep a preschooler busy. There are lots of ideas, lots of crafts, lots of pictures, and so much more. Click here to see her Home Page. And, here for Motion, Matter, Mitosis, and Me science posts (great name!), which are awfully fun even for older kids, too, I think. :-) I may use some of these ideas for our summer keeping-busy activities. Learning together is always fun. Watching wheels turning in curious minds makes me glad. Being together and making such memories together is so priceless. I did games, experiments, animal studies, and the like, last summer, and it was a wonderful time together. The kids learned a lot, and even the laziest of days ended up being so interesting. I hope this summer will also have many such moments. :-)

Here is the link to her Book Giveaway blog called Winning Readings.

Enjoy browsing... I am sure you will find some fun stuff that you can utilize or pass on to someone else!! Happy Learning, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment