Monday, May 23, 2011

Place Setting Worksheet In Spanish...


Now, I love to learn practical information in a language, so when I saw this, I thought I needed to put this up for sure. It includes labels that have to be filled in for each detailed part of a place setting. The words are in Spanish. Useful, I think. Click the picture to view larger... And HERE is where you can find the direct link to where it is found on the site.

The words to be inserted are as follows: la cucharita, el cuchillo, el platillo, el plato, la servilleta, la taza, el tazòn, el tenedor, el vaso...

A side note... This site has some sample information for free, but also has a large part of information available by paying a subscription. Here is the link to their free samples page for various printable worksheets on different topics (some educational and some for fun).

With just a little effort and white out, I think this would be useful in any language. I may have to change mine to Italian, and see if I can even do figure out what each is called. Interesting idea...

1 comment:

  1. Learn Spanish online is a great way to increase your career opportunities. A Spanish degree opens the doors for better job opportunities all over the world.

    ReplyDelete